mod-x.co.uk

hi,
also, das beste HackIt das ich je gespielt oder gemacht habe ist mod-x.co.uk
ich wollte fragen wo ihr seid ?? in welchen Level ?
Das ist das schwerste hack-it und Crack-It im Internet denk ich mal .
Es besteht aus 9 Levels (hacking, cracking, crypting, encrypting, alles).

Also ehrlich gesagt scheitere ich schon am login :D
was zum tuefel soll das sein ? es steht ja da das es kein crypto ist sondern das man es encoden muss aber wie ? X(

Nicht UUENCODE
Einfach die Textdatei als ZIP speichern öffnen und dann:

gent,

I hope I am talking to the right person. if this information were to fall into the wrong hands - this project would be over. As you have got this far - I presume that what I am going to tell you will not go any further than you.

The normal login procedure has become unsafe, and we fear that in the past few weeks we may have been broken into. Luckily, we have acted quickly and traced a few of the intrusion attempts. We managed to get a couple of items from the intruders before they vanished - However, we are having problems with some of the information we have found, their encryption systems are far in advance of our own.

As I said, the login procedure has changed. To continue, use the following password at the URL provided.

Password: 68V837!!?327b
URL: http://www.mod-x.co.uk/first/answer.php

I will speak to you again once you are there.

Mod-X

und was macht winzip ????

uudecoden

aber neiiiiinn nicht uuencode auf keinen fall, klickibunti ist viel besser . Dau @ work

Wenn du:

Code:
 M4$L#!!0````(`%T[="_]<LYX`P(``'0#```.````4F5S=')I8W1E9"YT>'1M
M4\MNVT`0NQOP/TSNM@PT0!/X4N16`RE0%.GC.I9&TE;2CKH/J_K[<E;IX]"+
M'
mit UUDECODE angehst kommt:

Code:
M330D3",A(3!@8&!@*&`E5%L](E]=/$Q96&!0*&!@)S`C8&!@+F!@8&`T1C53
M/2<I23A7,44Y(EE4/B<Q30T*331<34Y65&`P3E%/4"]44TY-0%!4,"$O6#1.
F,39@4D4P)2Y'0RY).29413LR0TM(+TI?2UL\13M)6%TB*PT*32``
dabei Raus

Wenn du aber:
Code:
 Agent,

I hope I am talking to the right person. if this information were to fall into the wrong hands - this project would be over. As you have got this far - I presume that what I am going to tell you will not go any further than you.

The normal login procedure has become unsafe, and we fear that in the past few weeks we may have been broken into. Luckily, we have acted quickly and traced a few of the intrusion attempts. We managed to get a couple of items from the intruders before they vanished - However, we are having problems with some of the information we have found, their encryption systems are far in advance of our own.

As I said, the login procedure has changed. To continue, use the following password at the URL provided.

Password: 68V837!!?327b
URL: http://www.mod-x.co.uk/first/answer.php

I will speak to you again once you are there.

Mod-X
mit UUENCODE angehst kommt:

Code:
 M06=E;G0L#0H-"DD@:&]P92!)(&%M('1A;&MI;F<@=&\@=&AE(')I9VAT('!E
M<G-O;BX@:68@=&AI<R!I;F9O<FUA=&EO;B!W97)E('1O(&9A;&P@:6YT;R!T
F:&4@=W)O;F<@:&%N9',@+2!T:&ES('!R;VIE8W0@=V]U;&0@8F4`
raus

1 / bitte keine hilfe hier
2/ ich bin level5 und das 1te hab ich mit uuencode unter linux .

Gut aber mal sahen was ihr im 5 und 6ten level macht ..
ayayyyyyay

ich frag mich wie die anderen schon am level9 sind !!

Zurück
Oben